New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Back from Namibia!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Congratulations Lorenzo! Your post is another one of those that cannot hide the fun and excitement you had and the pleasure you experienced hunting in a good place with good friends and good professional hunters. It is always exciting. Congratulations again....

Posts: 669 | Location: Alaska, USA | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Amigo ... I am only glad that when I dumped two of you chaps off the back of the moving bakkie 'cause of my surge in speed ... that you guys fell off unarmed ... Some guys would have slung lead at me for doing such a thing ... :
( I am still having huge trouble with this computer .. but I go back to work next Thursday so maybe I can help out then .. also Canuck (if he is reading this ... ???) might be able to help .. He is sort of a guru on such things ... How is the mother in law doing ???

Posts: 168 | Location: The Great White North | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Well done Lorennzo

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo, I see you love Namibia. My wife and I first hunted there in 2002 and have been back every year since. We were going to skip next year, but couldn't do it so we are going back in 2005.

Posts: 179 | Location: Westbrook, Maine | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote