THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    AR early bird meet at Reno SCI - Wednesday night

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR early bird meet at Reno SCI - Wednesday night
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted
I've confirmed space for an AR member get together at Brew Brothers on Wednesday evening at SCI Reno.

Brew Brothers is located on the second floor between the Silver Legacy and the El Dorado hotels. They have a full bar and casual restaurant serving a variety of apps, sandwiches, meals and craft beers. I did warn them there would be some top shelf Scotch drinkers in attendance. The AR "meeting" begins at 6p.m. on Wednesday 1/26 and ends ???. Tell the hostess you are with the AR group as we will have an area set aside for us exclusively with a couple of waitresses assigned to take your drink/food orders. This is completely no host.

It would be helpful to provide an anticipated number of participants, so please reply to this thread if you plan to be there. I look forward to meeting many of the AR posters.

Questions? beer

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike,

Myself and Dig should swing by for a beer.

See you there

Kiri

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Will be late, but will stop by. How will I recognize AR members?

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billrquimby:
Will be late, but will stop by. How will I recognize AR members?

Bill Quimby

They will be the ones arguing. Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I and another AR member will be attending with a powerful thirst.

Posts: 231 | Location: Washington state | Registered: 03 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there for Tuesday night and Wed/Thus Am only so count me in.

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will try to swing by-----
I believe there is a SCI dinner Wed. night with "gettt--er done" ? Big Grin

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

They likely have one of those portable 2'x3' reader boards on a stand. If not, ask a waitress where they're hiding us from the general public.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I will attend but will probably be a bit late. I am attending the Presidents Cocktail Party at 5:30...as one of the Quarter Century Members...ie old farts...that are still hanging on!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have many of your posts for several years, I look forward to meeting all of you in person!
Jerry

Posts: 219 | Location: North Fork, ID | Registered: 24 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think we have an association meeting first but I'll be there later

Posts: 244 | Location: Zimbabwe/Sweden | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
When you arrive at Brew Brothers, simply tell the host/hostess you are with the AR group.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll try and drop by for sure.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds great. I think i will arrive in time to attend.
Brice

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

I put it in my book.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
I've had lots of email and PM replies from some of our well known outfitters and PHs who plan to stop by before or after other events they have that evening.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Last bump. Leaving tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA