Find
Notify
Tools

Bulawayo on March 5th
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted
I'm not going to resist much if anyone wants me to buy them a drink at the Bulawayo Club on the evening of March 5th. (Just don't tell Biebs that it's going on his tab.)

Anyone in Bulawayo want to join us for a toddy? Jon has set a 20 drink limit each, so we'll have to behave somewhat.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7711 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i wish - good luck - its gonna be hot so remember to drink plenty of liquids Big Grin

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you mean the Gilead variety of liquids? JudgeG has that covered in spades!!!

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Judge, I will be there on the 4th and 5th but of May. Right day wrong month. Have fun!

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Judge, I know the people that own the Bulawayo Club and have factored in an extra day in July just for the very reasons you stated. Please report back and let me know what you think of the place. Thanks

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll split the difference between you two and Silwane, April 8th-22nd.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote