Find
Notify
Tools

Enjoying the DSC rag
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
Joined DSC last year, and every time I get a magazine I am blown away by how nice it is, how good the writing is and how clean and crisp of a product it is.

SCI on the other hand same crap different hand.

I actually think DSC makes a better magazine than Sports Afield.

Maybe not as far reaching, but better!

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
It’s well worth the cost of membership. By the way, DSC and Sports Afield collaborate. Other rags are terrible. I get the NRA ones and terrible for the most part.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Joined DSC last year, and every time I get a magazine I am blown away by how nice it is, how good the writing is and how clean and crisp of a product it is./QUOTE]

I agree, I always looked for the monthly publication, “Camp Talk”, but it is now digital only. Not sure if Game Trails will suffer the same fate. I hope not.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2901 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Totally agree - I read them all cover to cover.

I know they're always looking for stories from members...if you have absorbed enough hunting stories to write down one of your own.

The editors are skilled at polishing amateur work. They did a good job with one of my stories a few years back.

Posts: 104 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2021Reply With Quote