Notify
Tools

Recent SA Hunt - Pics
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Guests

Recently a family group from Dallas Keller Carrollton TX regions hunted with us in Limpopo Province @ our Conservancy Ranch in the mountains, they also took a side venture to Kruger Park with us //

It was just a (basic plains game) short pack hunt and adventure family trip really, returned and sent me a few pics

Regards, Peter
-------------------------

Entry to the Ranch

The Lodge area

Group evening meal with the P Hunters

Client hunter

Side venture trip to Kruger Park

Client hunter & partner

PH Louis & client hunter with evidense on forehead (-:

Take care and have fun in Africa

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Seeing people enjoying Africa and knowing they will be back makes me smile.. Cool

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Peter...everyone should take a look at your website as the pics of your camp in South Africa. Absolutely stunning!

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DB Bill:
Peter...everyone should take a look at your website as the pics of your camp in South Africa. Absolutely stunning!

Thanks for the kind words ///

Essentially the reason WE ( being my family ) in Africa have got it to that standard is because they are NOT using the RANCH as a sole business hunting operation.

It is a more of a hunting, come conservancy, come home base set up. WE only do 5-6 boutique type hunts a season, and we encourage wives children and the likes to accompany, we are NOT a sausage factory type push em through trophy hunting per se operation.

It is more a (lifestyle choice) with mountains of VERY HARD GRAFT over a number of years, that is why when (some guests rag me) about guest rates and the likes, the only answer I can give them is, try to build a ranch from scratch or purchase one and then see how best to manage it, nothing was ever achieved by sitting back and not working hard, uinless one is a PRINCE from Equatorial Guinea Wink

The (other secret) really is my brother has essentially kept it as a FAMILY operation and I believe that has been a key reason why he has got the place to the standard it is today ... he is the entreprenuer and all I do really is keep the website running and take the bookings

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Peter,

Thanks for posting the pictures. It really looks like a beautiful place to relax, enjoy nature and hunt.

BigBullet

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1218 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting! The camp and area sure looks great. A couple of nice trophies there as well. thumb

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote