posted
Rich do you recognize this one?

Posts: 292 | Location: Tx | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kathi,

Why, Thank You!

Rich Elliott

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of T
posted Hide Post
Also in the October issue Sports Afield page 43 with new number 1 lesser kudu.

Posts: 292 | Location: Tx | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't received anything from SCI since May, except for one Safari Times and the latest invitation to the Convention, despite my plea. Somehow I must have slipped into a dark corner of their system.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
T

I haven't seen that one yet. They keep messing up my subscription and I end up calling to have it mailed out. Glich in the program I guess. Watch for another in next months Sports Afield (Nile Buffalo) and a back to back article in the next 2 African Sporting Gazettes. Been busy this summer!

Rich Elliott

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Rich!

I know that guy in the photo...it is my buddy Greg Bond from Colleyville, TX who has or will hunt the world before it is all over.
He lives about 2 miles from my front door and I have had the pleasure of being in his trophy room many times and helping outfit him for some of his adventures.
Good guy and good friend.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep. I took that picture in late March of this year. It's in a sand river on the east side of the Murulle Concession inthe Omo Valley. The lesser kudu scores (officially now) 85 which puts it 4/8ths higher than the one taken in Dec. of 2002 and it should be the # 1 SCI unless someone enters one taken by Teddy Roosevelt in 1906 or some such.

Rich Elliott