New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWF Elephant adoption
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
While watching the American Heroes Channel I saw a commercial by the World Wildlife Fund about helping to save the Elephants from ivory poaching by sending them money and you can "adopt" an Elephant. It got me thinking that maybe you could adopt the one that only you could hunt? I wonder if they would go with that?

Posts: 766 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is one of the biggest rip offs that the ignorant public falls for!

Adopt a gorilla, whale etc.

I read somewhere one man put an ADOPT advert for adopting a UNICORN!

Would you believe he had a number of people send him money for that??

The mind boggles!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pacecars:
While watching the American Heroes Channel I saw a commercial by the World Wildlife Fund about helping to save the Elephants from ivory poaching by sending them money and you can "adopt" an Elephant. It got me thinking that maybe you could adopt the one that only you could hunt? I wonder if they would go with that?

Deal and I will forward you my bank account details. How many would you like? What about some Puku?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9983 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back in the days of Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands the WWF was actually doing things but no more.

One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pacecars:

Nice idea.

You, my friend, are one of these stir

I also like winding people up so +1 from me.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote