THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Four AR elephant hunters and wives added

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four AR elephant hunters and wives added
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Four AR members got together at the Eastern Chapter of the Wild Sheep Foundation Convention at Lancaster Marriott. Our beautiful wives were with us and we had a wonderful time talking and dinner in the evening great food and great time by all.

Mike
Paul Reed, Bill C, Retreever (Mike), Dulcinea (Keith)

Chris (BillC), Cindy (Paul Reed), Cherie (Retreever), Rena (Dulcinea)

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
It was a nice little show, my first time attending but it won't be my last. The guys from the Eastern Chapter said that after the PA Eastern Sports & Outdoor show cancelled, they had quite a few operators sign up. $5 to enter, another $5 to join the Wild Sheep Foundation for a year, and everybody friendly and time to talk. It looked like the auction was well-attended.

In addition to the fine gentlemen above, it was nice to finally chat in person with Matt Snyder and Sue Entsminger (AK Dall sheep hunting guides...they still have one left for 2014!) and Tavis Molnar of Artic Red River in the NWT (one of two outfitters there who still offers honest backpack hunts for Dall sheep...no choppers). Wes Good and his 1st mate Daryl, my taxidermist, had a great location and spread. And of course Mike representing PVT Safaris.

Mike, the wives make for a more pleasing picture I am sure! Smiler

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Agreed Bill! Why not a pic of the four beautiful wives!? Big Grin