THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Zimbabwe Elephant, Buffalo and Sable - 2014

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe Elephant, Buffalo and Sable - 2014
 Login/Join

posted
A wonderful opportunity exists to hunt an elephant in the Matetsi area of western Zimbabwe due to a client postponing his hunt with us until 2015.

An elephant has become available for 2014 in the Fuller/Pandamsue/Kazuma forest area for 15 days @ $2,000/per day (excluding 2% gov levy).

We also have the following available:

2 X Buffalo 10 days @ $1,400/day
1 X Sable 10 days @ $1,050/day
1 X Buffalo/Sable 14 days @ $1,500/day

Please contact us for further details, rates or references.

Posts: 22 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 08 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guav J:
A wonderful opportunity exists to hunt an elephant in the Matetsi area of western Zimbabwe due to a client postponing his hunt with us until 2015.

An elephant has become available for 2014 in the Fuller/Pandamsue/Kazuma forest area for 15 days @ $2,000/per day (excluding 2% gov levy).

We also have the following available:

2 X Buffalo 10 days @ $1,400/day
1 X Sable 10 days @ $1,050/day
1 X Buffalo/Sable 14 days @ $1,500/day

Please contact us for further details, rates or references.

Guav, i have a strong feeling you aren't going to have a lot of Americans, rushing to buy the elephant hunt!! I might be wrong!!!

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Or before Saeed removes the advert.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9957 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are these prices now offered in Canadian? dancing

Posts: 625 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Bit pricy for canceled hunts and of course ele hunt is now a moot point for us in US

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tim416
posted Hide Post
I spent two months in Matetsi in 2011 and spent a few weeks with Guav in camp. Serious hunter and a great personality. The forestry area produces some unusually large bulls compared to the rest of the Matetsi area.

Posts: 254 | Location: Maine, USA | Registered: 02 October 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Unfortunate decision made by US Fish and Wildlife. However our elephant offer is still valid for our European and other markets not effected.

One of Us
Picture of H T
posted Hide Post
For the US Fish & Wildlife Service to make this decision with immediate effect and with no prior notice is not reasonable or responsible. It will impact the professionals like Guav who run a first rate operation and give value for the money. Really too bad for some (like me!), but does represent an opportunity for non-American hunters.

I'm there for Buffalo late next month, and will savor every minute. I do know that the elephant really can be extraordinary, wandering through from Bots or Hwange. I'm the guy with the elephant in the photo, by the way,

Posts: 742 | Location: Kerrville, TX | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Isn't this on a wrong thread ? Should be om Outfitters - Offered and Discounted hunts ...

Does the USD 2.000 rate include the trophy fee ??

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1143 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi all..moved this post to the Outfitters - Offered and Discounted forum. Struggling to delete this string of posts in this forum.

I have selected the folder with the pencil to edit post. But it is not letting me select the close topic option. Any suggestions on how to delete it from this forum? Thanks.