Notify
Tools

Want A Fundi !
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Guests

Some information on so called ( Fundi ) Travel Agents whom might be able to assist you in your travels to South Africa

Find a Fundi

Happy travels

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
Peter,

Just an observation, that here in the states the term "fundi," or any variant, can sometimes be a negative term for a "fundamentalist" Christian.

Not a big deal to me, and maybe no one else, for that matter--but it might limit the traffic to your thread.

Take care,

friar

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Friar

That is the price we pay to be different ...

In this part of the world a RUBBER is something we use to erase Pencil writing from a piece of paper ... I know in Canada it is also a common term for a condom, guess in USA the same, or is the correct term an erasor !!!

THe way the world is going a fundementalist can be used for a couple of religions whom shall remain nameless.

I personally am (not religious per se) so it dont bother me at all.

I always say to the (real hard line religious people or true believers ) that if GOD was that believable and TRUE why does the POPE have to ride in a bullet proof vehicle, surly he would have FAITH and trust GOD to protect him !!!!!! no one seems to ever give me a sensible answer to that one

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote