New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR DALLAS SCI
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am about to release three rooms that I have had on hold in Dallas for January 09/13.

H Kittle

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are they at the Comfort Inn? I would imagine some folks from here would snap them up! Are you not coming or just don't need as many rooms?

Posts: 470 | Location: Mountains of Southern New Mexico | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I should have said they were at the Hilton. I am not coming because my 17 mo. old grandson is having open heart surgery on January 17th, in Philadelphia, Pa. I will be going up from Mississippi for the surgery and do not know how long I will be out of my office.

Will just have to wait until next year.

H Kittle

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Jees Hartley, I'm sorry to hear about your grandson. Our best wishes for him, you and the family.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kittle, Good luck with your grandson. Keep us posted on his condition.

David Walker

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote