THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    want feedback for kumkum game lodge namibia

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

want feedback for kumkum game lodge namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of samir
posted
does anybody have any experience with kumkum game lodge in namibia?

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have hunted Kumkum a few years back. I liked it very much, great people, interesting area.

They are located all the way in the south of Namibia - right on the border with SA on the Orange River.

The terrain is quite hilly - large piles of loose rock, basically. It makes for very interesting stalking, long shots are a definite possibility. I believe most of the area is fenced, although many of the animals (e.g. Kudu) come and go as they please.

They have a superb population of Klipspringer - an animal seldomly found in these quantities. Bring a small caliber rifle (e.g. a .223) if you have your heart set on one of these. Springbok can also be had in very good trophy size.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote