Find
Notify
Tools

Re: "African Hunter" Magazine
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Alan,

Guess I'm one of the fortunate, having received all the issues and enjoying them, also. African Hunter is a great magazine. Having been to Zim, just last month on a sucessful hunt, I can now appreciate the difficulty operating in this country and thus we all need to be patient. Are you going to have copies of "NYATI" for sale at the Dallas Safari Club Show in January???

Dak

Posts: 495 | Location: USA | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Alan, I am home for 2 days then back on the road. I just wanted to say thanks again for all your kindness and help. I have had no problems getting my issues this year. It has to be extremely frustrating for you guys to bust your butts putting together a great publication only to have the situation in Zim continually throw things into chaos. Has Ganyana been to Doma lately? Just wondered about the current situation there.

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the correction Alan. Your magazine is WELL WORTH WAITING FOR. Can't say it any better than that! jorge

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
I write for African Hunter, so obvously I think it is good.

My magazines come the same way a subscriber's does, and at the same speed (or lack thereof). Mine usually make it, but lately it is slower than last year.

jim

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote