THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Safaris De Moçambique - Trophy Shipments - Wendell?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Safaris De Moçambique - Trophy Shipments - Wendell?
 Login/Join

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted
Wendell -
I've heard a rumor that Safaris De Moçambique is not shipping last year's trophies... any substance to that rumor?

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
btt

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
New Guy,

It is taking longer than usual to export last years trophies. What's new though? Once again, you exhibit an uncanny knowledge of the intricate workings of Africa.

Now, let me ask you.

Why would you intentionally sling mud on me or Piet? Have I wronged you? Who are you?

I do not get into pissing contest here on AR. I have been a member for almost 4 years and I have yet to get into an argument with anyone, except with you in the previous thread where I was forced into defending Piet against the ridiculous article that was written about his export tax.

In that argument you and I had vastly different opinions, and you aggressively tried to convince everyone that Piet was a thief and overcharging his clients.

Your post is in very poor taste. Especially for someone who is anonymous.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
No sir, we can not leave this be.

When I was in high school I had a "friend" who would ask me pointed and embarrassing questions in front of people with the intent of making me look like a fool. It was childish behavior then and now.

If I found out that another agent or operator on this board had a hunt that went bad, I would not post a topic "Agent X, I understand that your client is mad about the hunt you booked him on." That would be in very poor taste and none of the general publics business.

If you felt the need to ask me the question, there is such thing as private mail or e-mail, or phone even toll free phone number. I list all of these as well as my real name and any information you could possibly need to contact me in a private manner.

You posted this with the intent of making me look bad then you recoil in offense as if I have assaulted you.

I am reminded of Dick Cheney's response to Patrick Leahy on the floor of the senate when Leahy acted in a similar manner then tried to act like he did nothing wrong.

Look it up.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Getting trophies out of Moz is a tough peice of business. I know of two folks who waited 14+ months, they were then exported to Zim for dip and pack. Apparently there is no one availible in MOZ to to dip and pack. From what I hear that is the way it is. Wendell and others will tell you that going in. No big surprize.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Hmm, we seem to have lost a post between my first two posts .... Chris, (new_guy) deleted his response to me.

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
Hmm, we seem to have lost a post between my first two posts .... Chris, (new_guy) deleted his response to me.

Wendell, are you putting on a show now for the spectators?

Didn't I indicate to you in the PM dialogue you initiated that I would delete the post?

Why then do you seem so surprised on the public side of the discussion that the post was deleted?

You obviously took offense to the post. I explaine that wasn't my intention, and I offered to delete the post and drop the subject.

Now, are we going to drop it?

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
I asked you not to delete it. It was an important part of the dialog.

However, I am happy to let this go away and forget about it.