THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    If you can get here in 2 - 4 days you can Hunt Tuli in Botswana virtually for free!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you can get here in 2 - 4 days you can Hunt Tuli in Botswana virtually for free!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted
Dear AR Members,

A client of mine booked and paid his deposit for a 7 day plains game hunt for him and his 15 year old son in the Tuli Block Botswana. The hunt was due to commence this coming Sunday the 18th and they were to return to the US on the 26th. They have been in SA since the 11th – starting off with a management hunt with a colleague of mine but I received a call from him a little earlier and was advised that his son has been taken ill and that he has to cut his trip short and will have to cancel his hunt.

I have in the meanwhile already paid for the camp in Botswana and made all the preparations on this side for the hunt… It would be a great pity to pay for something that neither I or my client will be using and I therefore want to offer any takers this 2X1 hunt for $100 per day ($700 per person all incl.). The normal cost of this hunt would have been $2,750.00 per person! The only additional expense would be trophy fees for whatever trophies you decide on hunting.

Trophy fees will be as follows:

Bushpig - $350
Gemsbok - $1,000
Eland - $1,700
Waterbuck - $1,600
Bushbuck - $750
Kudu - $1,300
Zebra - $1,000
Wildebeest- $800
Impala - $250
Warthog - $250

The hunt will be conducted from a tented camp (all tents have en-suite bathrooms) on a private game reserve of 30,000 acres. We hunt on foot directly from camp using bushmen trackers – a really awesome experience… They’ve had quite a bit of rain there too so the bush will be thick and green…

As mentioned the hunt was due to commence on Sunday the 18th – 2 days from now but if you’re interested in taking me up on this offer I could try and arrange to start the hunt on the 20th - maybe even a little later.

Please let me know soonest if you can find a way of getting here in a hurry and hunt Botswana with me.

Kind regards,

Chris
chris@ct-safaris.com

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's a shame about your client. Perhaps someone can pick it up on short notice.

By the way, I was just hunting with Jim Taylor last week. He would want me to tell you hi.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yukon delta:
That's a shame about your client. Perhaps someone can pick it up on short notice.

By the way, I was just hunting with Jim Taylor last week. He would want me to tell you hi.

It's a great pity indeed Yukon! Money aside - the clients had both been looking forward to the experience of tracking game with Bushmen very much and whilst I will make another plan for them sometime in future I will unfortunately forfeit the camp fees that I had paid in advance.

Thanks for passing on Jim's greetings. If you bump into him again please say hi too. Did he hunt Alaska with you last year?

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He came up last summer with a couple of guys and we predator called bears for a week in very heavy cover and nasty weather. We didn't get one but they are itching to come back for round 2. Lots of good times with those guys.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote