THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone wanna hunt Buffalo/plains game with us, on Sango?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone wanna hunt Buffalo/plains game with us, on Sango?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We are hunting with Thierry Labbat and Peter Creighton again, on Sango. One of our guys has had to back out...
May 11-20
This is just an amazing time, with great people, in a great area!!
I feel bad about this cancellation, and I would like to find a replacement hunter.
It will be two of us, and lucky you, on the entire place...
$1350/day plus the normal trophy fees and what not..
I believe they are totally booked for Buffalo for 2014 and 2015 already..

Dino

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nobody?
This is great opportunity guys!
And, I am a normal guy...
Ive been an outfitter in Canada my entire adult life, and really enjoy hunting with Thierry, and especially on Sango!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I wasn't so busy in May, I would go. Fantastic place.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
If only my daughter wasn't getting married on May 10th. She told me that if I miss her wedding for a hunting trip my head would be mounted on her vestibule Big Grin.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The price tells me that you will be hunting out of the Sango lodge. This is an experience in itself. Someone should jump on this. Hunting with Thierry is another plus with this deal. He is a buffalo hunting machine.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Not very many interested? Most likely everyone has hunt booked but also for being cancelled hunt, price doesn't reflect that.
Just my opinion

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
Keep my seat warm!

Would love to join you if I could, I'll be there a little more than a month later so leave a couple slammers for me!

Good luck on your hunt and hope you find another hunting pard.

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
Not very many interested? Most likely everyone has hunt booked but also for being cancelled hunt, price doesn't reflect that.
Just my opinion

Agree !

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1143 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man...
Tough crowd...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would love to go, but I can't make it this year.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cecil,
They want some one normal who has two living brain cells rubbing together. THAT leaves you out rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cecil, They want some one normal who has two living brain cells rubbing together. THAT leaves you out

Hook
If I had any feelings that would have hurt.
Now, go kiss a pig!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
cecil pm me your email please rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote