Find
Notify
Tools

Re: JudgeG's DVD available
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted
Boy, that was fast. The DVD is headed your way this afternoon. Pete E is interested too, so maybe you guys can work something out.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

Thanks

Posts: 176 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 17 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
I received and watched the Judge's video last night. It's not what you've come to expect from the mainstream hunting videos, but is very well put together and shows what I think to be the less exposed, but very deserving, side of our passion. I very much enjoyed it. To say that I want to hunt buffalo now would be an understatement - I have to go back to Africa to do that!

Anyway, just as Judge requqested, I will package the DVD up and ship it out to the first person who sends me their mailing address via PM.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
All gone for now. I'll try to make some more this week. Let me know if I need to keep my day job! I'll re-post when I finish making copies.

Posts: 7697 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cordell
posted Hide Post
PM sent, thanks and God bless.

codell

Posts: 336 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
One left (I copied another this morning).

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Watched the DVD over the weekend, sure makes you want to book a trip! PM me and I will send it to you. BTW I sure wish I could understand Afrikaans, Anilee gives a commentary as she is filming and I would love to know what she is saying.
Judge, Looks like you had another great trip!
Russ

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
1115 says that Anneli is talking about how I ate up all the food, drank all the whiskey and used up all the toilet paper.

It is pretty darn cool how the guy who put the tape together "meshed" all the language flavor in it, etc. He is a graduate of a fine arts school and majored in productions. It tells. He's promised to go with me to Africa next year and film for free if I'll pay the observer rates. He will even pick up the airfare. I may well take him up on it.