Find
Notify
Tools

Photo Hosting!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I received a very interesting email from my web hosting service. They are offering several free options and one is a photo hosting account/album. I am playing around with it now and it seems to be working well for me. This could be an option for the rest of you photo folks out there.

It appears to be working nicely, this is one of my warthogs from last year. I think this is one of Cindy's photos (CJW), the detail is a bit fine for it to be my camera.

The outfit is called "Coppermine, your online photo album". I don't know if you need to have your own website to use it, but I do know this is a free deal. It might be something Saeed and Don can add to A-R.

Posts: 19548 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that. I have been looking for someplace to host my photos since I got back. I have a nice 5.5 inch Dukier I would like to post and some recovered bullet photos. Big "Africa" party today and into tonight with the couple we went to Africa with so I might not be able to get to it for a couple of days . Thanks again...

Posts: 318 | Location: People's Republic of New York | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A very fine Warthog. Anybody would be proud of it. What was the make of the camera being used?

Posts: 179 | Location: Virginia, NE. USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
T- Image Station is starting to cave.

Brooks, I think Cindy uses Cannon equipment. I don't remember the model but the lenses were HUGE that she carried around. You know the old saying about good glass...

BTW- That wartie was taken with my bow on and archery only property. I saw several others of this quality there.

Posts: 19548 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of T
posted Hide Post
Ann I have had good luck with the free site of imagestation.com

Posts: 292 | Location: Tx | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote