THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Stupidly Overpowered Hunting Weapons

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stupidly Overpowered Hunting Weapons
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted
Congratulations Saeed, you've made the big time on Cracked.com.

Stupidly Overpowered Hunting Weapons

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are just jelous because 1 none of them could aford the gun and 2 they dont want to admit there critisism is used to cover up the fact that they are pussies

Posts: 149 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 02 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
The cartridge the guy is holding isn't even the .577 T-Rex.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah,

Read the captions, whoever wrote them was a first class dumb a$$ of the highest order!

They also call a .45 ACP hull a "Standard" shotgun round. To top it off the guys claims that when the rifle gets dropped "it's a fully loaded firearm and dangerous."

In the infamous words of Bugs Bunny "WHAT A MAROON!"

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Ther's hope for folks who are ignorant, but there is no cure for these fools because STUPIDITY IS INCURABLE!

I didn't see one comment from anyone in that website who would know which end of the rifle to put against his shoulder!

...............A website full of Darwin rejects!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
For all of you who missed it the many years ago I made it, here is a compilation of most of the 577T videos from AR.

Enjoy

http://homepage.mac.com/zagaya...Etc/Videos/BOOM3.mp4

_BAxter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Mac

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote