THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Will the greenies send hate mail to these hunters for torturing death of their victim

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will the greenies send hate mail to these hunters for torturing death of their victim
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
No they won’t.

Greenies arevtoo stupid to understand life and death.

Most of them are vegetarians who kill fruits and vegetables that cannot fight back! clap

I have never met a greenie who did not get very upset with me clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted Hide Post
Most probably been said before but I love vegetarians. I eat them all the time particularly plains game vegetarians.

I always wonder how much money could have gone to the sanctuary if the animal had been taken. Now it will contribute only to the circle of life.

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Most greenies have NO idea what goes in nature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dear Mr. Liberal Greenie dumb shit,

That old Leopard killed and ate so many tiny sweet little duikers and baby Leopards, he deserves it...He ought to be water boarded, want to volunteer!

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42156 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I see it is the same ol' crew talking to themselves playing "Ain't it awful"! You don't think that "Mr. Liberal Greenie dumbshit" knows what happens in nature? Really? Sorry, but that makes you the "dumbshit"! Instead of talking to each other, why not talk to someone else? YOU certainly won't learn anything, but, they might. They will read the thread "Hunter charged with federal crimes for allegedly leading illegal elephant hunts" and read the comments about government overreach, "The USFWS is out of control and stretching the law to where ever it wants" etc. etc. The guy is a frigging poacher, and you guys don't give a sh-t, you want to circle the wagons! It was all a big misunderstanding, right? Bullsh-t.

Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That old cat is in such a bad condition I am surprised that they didn't just tear him to pieces once they seen he was helpless.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote