THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    selous block L1 with keith hakes or don bowers

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

selous block L1 with keith hakes or don bowers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
anyone ever hunt this block or with these ph's? any reports good or bad are appreciated - thanks in advance -al

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don owns property in zim and his own concession. Runs a good show here.

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have not hunted it in several years but its a very big concession and had lots of Buffalo when I was there, Lions were scarce, at least males were..lots of elephant, no big ones were seen by us..but again thats been several years.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am sorry, I misread your post...I hunted LU-1 not L-1....L-1 is a very small concession further North center and Northwest a bit. I have hunte LU-4 that borders it and that was a good concession....

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don Bowers is hunting in Zim at the moment. If you want to contact him he is on servair@mweb.co.zw

The line was very poor and I couldn't hear who the new PH who will be hunting with him in Tanzania is.

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote