Tools

The Official Score
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Gene,

I will make it back to Mich periodically so that's not out of the question. Got any photos of them or even yours?

I'm leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow for the weekend so it might be a week or so, but I'll take a picture to send you. They are soooo heavy that you can get away with not as big of a foot print as you'd need with wood, plus they look pretty cool. Picture a traditional roman column made of black marble with thin gray grain. Very very nice and I was shocked when Bob gave me the price. If you've never been there it is worth the trip to his place, I think he mentioned once that he is the largest in the midwest. He almost always has something interesting going on, i.e. one time you go he's mounting a full sized rhino, next time it's a life sized giraff etc...

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Great Kudu Ann!

This is how I treated my little baby (52 only)....

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nick,

I am nearly settled. It's been a long and difficult move but I am liking the east a lot. Lots of varmints and deer. Coyote is year round here! Vermont has some pretty liberal gun laws, I don't think there are any laws?

Welcome to New England. Don't forget moose, bear, turkey, upland game of several flavors, waterfowl and great fishing. Wink

And yeah, VT's firearm laws are among the best in the nation.

What part of the state are you in now?

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christer! Nice kudu as well.

Kamo I work in Waterbury, nice views here. I live about 10 miles away on 150 acres and back up to a large, undeveloped mountain area. Definite GPS country, I need to get one.

~Ann

Posts: 19559 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ann, probably top 10 with a bow. Great trophy!

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Christer! Nice kudu as well.

Kamo I work in Waterbury, nice views here. I live about 10 miles away on 150 acres and back up to a large, undeveloped mountain area. Definite GPS country, I need to get one.

Neat; you're fairly high up, with Champlain to the West and the Northeast Kingdom and the CT river and lakes to the East. Lots of beauty, hunting and fun to be had up there! Those Vermonsters can be a strange breed, but all in all I love the state.

Best wishes in your new home.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kamo, it's been an awesome experience here so far.

The move was worth not going to Africa this year! (Well, almost!) wave

~Ann

Posts: 19559 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote