New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ngwenya follow up
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was recently in touch with Mokore safaris about making a donation for Ngwenya, the fellow murdered by poachers recently. I discovered that there is a GO Fund Me, page for him. It would appear that only about 10% of what is being asked for, has been raised. I made a donation, and I'm retired, so not like when I was working. I'd like to ask the members here to look at the Go Fund Me page and kick in a few dollars each. If we all did that, the amount trying to be raised could be reached. I think we like a family and should look out for folks like this man and his family. They don't have survivor SS and such there, so anything the family gets will be from us.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
Where do you go to donate?

Posts: 1311 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post

Posts: 793 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A lot of people gave before the Go Fund Me page was set up. Hopefully, it was enough.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I just went to the GoFundMe page to make a donation. The site says there is a problem with the page and it wouldn't accept a donation.

Posts: 3901 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DLS,

I sent you an address for the donation.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I didn't know of the Go Fund Me page, at the time and sent a donation to the address Mr Duckworth offered, African Horizons, and designated on the check, for Ngwenya. Hope the total can be raised. Kind of irritating to see where some anti-American sob, like McCabe gets $450K in 2 days.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please fix the issue with the GoFundMe page. Thousands of people outside of our small community will see the appeal. It really is the best way to raise money for his family.

Posts: 113 | Location: Maryland 's Eastern Shore | Registered: 03 February 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to report that the DSC Frontline made a substantial award to this effort. Due 100% to the Duckworth family taking time to locate and submit the documentation we require.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2899 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you DSC.

I never hesitated to donate to this cause.

I have great respect for the Duckworth’s and everything they have done for conservation.

Posts: 1919 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have great respect for the Duckworth’s and everything they have done for conservation.

As do I. That respect went a long way during consideration of our award.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2899 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote