Find
Notify
Tools

This thread is dead
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bowhuntrrl
posted Hide Post
Can someone please refer me to the thread with the list?? I would like to see them also. Thanks.

Elite Archery and High Country dealer.

Posts: 931 | Location: Somewhere....... | Registered: 07 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brian simmons
posted Hide Post
nelosanated 1 pm sent

brian r simmons

Posts: 186 | Location: nj | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brian simmons
posted Hide Post
any one know who has it now?

brian r simmons

Posts: 186 | Location: nj | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have it right now. I'm through 3 of the DVD's and will probably finish this weekend.

Going to B.Slusser next.

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
PM Sent.

Thanks

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i think i was 6th on the list and have not seen them yet?? thanks

Posts: 40 | Location: MA., USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
wave
BTT

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sent to Rlsus on 2/4

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just received the CD's from Maxon today. Will be on the way to next on list by 2/7/06.

rslus

Posts: 251 | Location: pa | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The tapes will be forwarded to Bigbore 500 on Tuesday Feb 7, 2006.

rslus

Posts: 251 | Location: pa | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just received them, will watch them this weekend and will be promptly mailed to Dulcinea by monday.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
was able to watch all of them friday, was put in the mail to Dulcinea friday afternoon, sent priority mail, he should get them by monday.

one of us
posted Hide Post
On the way to wannago!!!

Dulcinea

What counts is what you learn after you know it all!!!

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Probably a stupid question, but how does one get on the "list"? I would love to see the DVDs.

Mike

Posts: 21321 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mjines. I also sent you a PM. You are in Texas which is part of the SOUTH listing. Find that original thread and reply to the last post asking to be added. Then send your mailing info to the person signing on in front of your.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
Frank, I'm still confused. I'm in the East and I don't know which thread to go to to find the list. Please help since I am going to the Selous in 2007 and really want to see this.

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frank, I'm still confused. I'm in the East and I don't know which thread to go to to find the list. Please help since I am going to the Selous in 2007 and really want to see this.

This is the correct- EASTERN- thread. Check the header.
Frank

Thank you Dulcinea.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok- Who is next on the list to receive the DVD's. I am in Maryland so I believe that I am on the Eastern List. Let me know and I will get it out ASAP.

Hutty

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 781 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well Hutty, I am baffled as I cannot find you having signed up.
Did you send me a PM at the beginning?

You should have received a mailing from the person next.
Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frank-

I signed up and got the videos from Doug Last from Wisconsin which is not on the east coast the last time I looked on the map. Big Grin

Let me know where I should send them and I gladly will get them out.

Hutty

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok will do.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi
I'm next in line after Wannago.
Wannago let me know when you are sending them,as I'm going to Portugal for a few days next monday(2/13/06).Will watch them as soon as I come back and send them on the way to the next guy.
Thanks

Posts: 66 | Location: Bethel New York USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Portugal and did not get or heard anything from the videos,last I heard they were on the way to Wannago.
Fernando

Posts: 66 | Location: Bethel New York USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Still missing. Someone has them but is not on the boards I guess. I sent several more PM's.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just for the record! When things got moving again towards the end of Dec 05, I checked with Wannago and his address was still good. I was able to snag a copy of the DVD's in Dallas, when they came to me by mail I went to the PO and opened the package and put them in a new envelope and sent them on the way. I kept the tracking info but that clutter does not last long at my house.
If I have screwed this up all I can do is say I am sorry and offer the copy I have to the next person in line.
Let me know what I need to do.

Dulcinea

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have sent a couple of PM's to Wannago and posted for him to see this on the main thread. I hope he was not wiped out by the Hurricane or has left the boards completely.
If anyone knows him and is able to contact him I would appreciate that.
Dulcinea, if you have the ability to copy your set and forward that to the next person that would be awesome. If someone else can help with that it would be great. I have temporarily lost the ability to make copies having sent my last copies out including the originals.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
I will try to get them copied, it won't happen over nite. But in a week or so they should be ready.

Dulcinea

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the consideration and effort. I am still hoping Wannago will see this and post.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Apparently Wannago has left the building. Fernando, did you ever get them?
Does someone else have the copies and could you make a copy to try and get this back into circulation?
Thanks,
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, I now have two copies of each set, let me know where they go. They will go out Wednesday.

Dulcinea

one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank,I never received the dvd's,heard from wannago back in December telling me he had not heard anything about the dvd's after I asked him if he knew the whereabouts of the above.Sorry,I did not know I was in the Southern states,I'm in the Eastern states.
Let me know and I will send my adress to Dulcinea.
fernando

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fernando, Please send the information to Dulcinea so he can send the DVD's to you.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
On the way to Fernando

Dulcinea

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.
Frank