Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Pierre van Tonder Safaris
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Jim,
Thanks for the kind words and I speak for Pierre, Annali, myself and staff, you were a great client to hunt according to Pierre and Annali, and you certainly were easy to handle on my end...I am glad your hunt was successful, as I knew it would be..great story line, enjoyed it.

Also thanks to Terry for posting the photos.

Thanks also to Judge G, for allowing us the priviledge of observing his jammies...His name hencefourth is "Jammy Boy" a fitting discription, and would be apropro on his headstone if and when he is stomped by a dugga boy!

Posts: 42167 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
So as to tie all this together (the story with the pics), here is a link to jjs' Safari Pics

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pat:

I thought I sent you a PM...Welcome home! glad to hear you had a great trip and look forward to seeing your pictures and reading about your experiences!

I do remember our meeting at the "Selous International Airport"!

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jjs ----- I just got back from my hunt with Pierr'e and Anneli, all arranged through Ray Atkinson. I met you at the dirt landing strip at Mahenge. I also had a great hunt and can only echo your sentiments about the efficiency with which the whole operation is run. I cannot imagine a better outfit in Africa, with nothing left to chance, expert organization and staff from top to bottom. I will post my hunt and pictures later, Terry Carr has kindly offered to help post the pictures and all will follow soon. Congrats on your fine hunt and animals, as you well know they are to be cherished for a lifetime. Good shooting.

Posts: 2363 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jjs ----- I got the PM, thanks. Hope to have my pics up soon will follow with story. I wish I was as computor savvy as Terry, we are lucky he is willing to help us neophyes. Good shooting.

Posts: 2363 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote