THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Critical difference Joe Blog needs to read

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Critical difference Joe Blog needs to read
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Kudos to the author.

Distinction between Poachers and hunters

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Nice to see what could be considered an anti hunting group recognise us hunters.

Fine article.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9901 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Carl Frederik Nagell
posted Hide Post
Wow tu2
Is the tide turning?

Good Hunting

Carl Frederik

Posts: 490 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice article, unfortunately it will probably fall on the deaf ears of the bunny huggers. they won't listen to common sense, that doesn't allow them to squeal.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Good article, but pagosawingnut is likely correct.

One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Great read, except for the bit about "enslaved" wildlife.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carl Frederik Nagell:
Wow tu2
Is the tide turning?

Good Hunting

Carl Frederik

Maybe so and there is a lot of stuff out there supporting the conservation of hunting and using the likes of Kenya as a failed billion dollar model.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9901 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if this could be somehow posted on youtube using the Cecil name?

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two things I'm going to take away from this: real environmentalists, e.g. those with boots on the ground experience in Africa or wherever and some form of relevant academic qualification rarely oppose sustainable hunting of anything, and the activists know very well the difference between hunting and poaching, but it's called "spin". Good article.

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:
Nice article, unfortunately it will probably fall on the deaf ears of the bunny huggers. they won't listen to common sense, that doesn't allow them to squeal.

You are 100% correct that the anti's won't pay attention to this article. We must target the general public who is indifferent about hunting. This is an excellent article to educate the general public. Because a person is not a hunter does not mean he is anti hunting, we have a huge opportunity to start educating them. Arguing with an anti is a waste of time, they are a special kind of stupid.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote