THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    The Accurate Reloading knife by Tim Wegner!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Accurate Reloading knife by Tim Wegner!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim_Wegner:
UPDATE!

I have an AR forum "only" order form worked up. It a has all the model's options, pricing $ alternate shipping instructions etc...
I'm just waiting on two things.
An OK from Saeed and a way for all of you to access the form, fill it out and send it in without alot of hassle.

Will keep you posted!

You might want to PM Saeed because he may not have read this post.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
cool tim looking forward to my ar custom pro hunter lites

"one of the most common african animals is the common coolerbok(or coleman's coolerbok). Many have been domesticated and can be found in hunting camps, lodges and in the back of vehicles."

Posts: 252 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 26 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tim:

I recognize that you are busy and that this is not a long lapse of time, but I ordered 5 of these by email Wed of last week, requesting prices for blade etching of my brand, 6T, and, orange handles. I haven't heard back from anyone at Blade-Tech. I'm just wondering if my email got through? For some odd reason, sometimes aol email is blocked on some sites. I'd appreciate a reply when you get the chance. My email is sixtlghorn@aol.com.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tim_Wegner
posted Hide Post
Here is the link for the AR Knife order form.
Still need an OK and copy of AR logo from Saeed.

http://www.blade-tech.com/AR-ForumKnifeOrder.doc

Posts: 99 | Location: McCleary, WA | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Is it OK if I PM you the info? Is Saeed OK with this?

cewe

http://www.tgsafari.co.za

"What doesn´t kill you makes you stranger!"

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
I got the impression that JJHack sent a PM to Saeed, asking his permission to market the knife and use the logo...? If not, he might feel that we are taking some liberties with his hospitality... It would partly be my fault, starting this second thread to early.

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marterius: I don´t see you starting this to early, most of the time things die out because nobody acts.

Thanks for doing this Mart (has anyone ever called you Mart?), I´m looking forward to my knife!

http://www.tgsafari.co.za

"What doesn´t kill you makes you stranger!"

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cewe:
(has anyone ever called you Mart?)

Yes, I have on rare occasions been forced to discourage such a habit... Wink

Regards,
Martin Cool

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim
Once you get the okay and buyin from Saeed please initiate the GO to put orders in. If I understood your updates that is all you are waiting for. Am I correct?
Robert

Posts: 115 | Location: Garner, NC | Registered: 09 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I am confused. Are the floodgates open or are we waiting for the OK on the Logo? Also, earlier in the thread Tim talked about a special price for AR orders $42.50 for the "Lite". The fax sheet says "Accurate Reloading Forum Knife Sales Orders" but the price shown is the list price of $59.95.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It seems the project died before birth. Or is it juste delayed ? I would be in for 3 pro hunter S30V orange, as soon as available...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Oscar there is another thread started by Tim.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks peter
I'll do my homework.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to order some of the S30v knives as well. How do I go about doing it?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine months, and months, and months, well you get the picture, ago. Nothing.

Mike

Posts: 21698 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I don't know what is going on because I ordered and received mine about 2 years ago. have you called them?
Peter.

one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Yes, I got mine without any problems. Used it this year on three antelope as a matter of fact. Nice knife, ultra sharp!

John

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tim_Wegner
posted Hide Post
Hey guys

If any of you have ordered the AR knives off our updated AR order form on the website or if you have faxed orders in and for some reason you have not recieved them.

Please let is know ASAP!

You can email me (Tim) at tim@blade-tech.com or preferably my cutlery dept mgr Mike Vellekamp at mikey@blade-tech.com.

You could also follow up with a call to our toll free line 877-331-5793.

We do have glitches in the system from time to time and a simple email or phone call will usually be all that is needed to sort it out.

Bear in mind pricing for 2007 had to be adjusted to keep up with the high cost of manufacturing.

Cheers & happy hunting!

Tim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I received mine a couple of years ago; it has been to Africa twice and is holding up great!!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is there a user name and password needed to access this order form? I'm asked for one when I try to use it.

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Ordered mine months, and months, and months, well you get the picture, ago. Nothing.

Well I need to give credit where credit is due. After my post I was contacted by both Tim and Mikey. I appreciate their responsiveness and concern over trying to get the matter sorted out. Part of this is my fault for letting the matter sit for so long and never following up. Thanks Tim.

Mike

Posts: 21698 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spring:
quote:

Is there a user name and password needed to access this order form? I'm asked for one when I try to use it.

bewildered Ditto

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tim_Wegner
posted Hide Post
Login: arforum

Password: ARK2005

Cheers!

Tim

One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
Tim, are there any special AR offers you have at this time?

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1263 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote