New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hours
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The count down is now in the hrs stage. 9 hrs and 10 min. From Dulles to Joberg overnight and on to Bulawayo and the chase for Mr Spots.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Good luck, hope you bring back nice pictures of one dead cat!

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1336 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Good luck and hope the time flies untill youre there. thumb

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Have a great hunt! Travel safe! Bring back lots of pictures to share!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Have a great hunt. Sure wish I was with you. What area are you hunting?

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Good luck. Lots of pics for those of us still many long months away...

Posts: 1262 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just took last look before going out the door, will be hunting in the West Nicholson area with Norman Croks for the cat and other sruff, then to Natal to hunt with Mark DeWet for some of the little guys, Vaal Rehbok, Red Duiker and Suni. Bye Bye

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Die, GOOD LUCK!! I hope you enjoy yourself, and come home with a big one. I killed mine in West Nich last sept. Great area, I wish I was coming with you!

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote