New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCI Reno ?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just checking to see who might be at SCI Reno Convention. My buddy Wayne and I will be there, staying at Circus Circus. It would be nice to meet some of you folks.

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
hey patrkyhntr!

Have you been away? there's a post, I think you started it! A bunch of AR members are meeting at the Barnes booth on Friday at 3pm. Might do dinner afterwards. Scroll down the posts..............

hope to see you there!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrkyhntr:
Just checking to see who might be at SCI Reno Convention. My buddy Wayne and I will be there, staying at Circus Circus. It would be nice to meet some of you folks.

Me and my friend Owe will be coming from Sweden and be on the convention fri/sat, we also stay at Circus Circus

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We will be at the show Wed and Thur and the custom gunmakers guild show Friday. Not going home until Sunday morning, so if you guys want to get together at the pub and toss a few back, let me know. I'll buy the first round Smiler Bob

Posts: 677 | Location: Florida | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
cchunter,

will you make the AR meeting on Friday? I sure hope to meet you and your friend Owe there...

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tuffpak Booth @ 202 thru 204.
See you there I hope.

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Sure we will make it to both the AR meeting and to the Tuffpak booth. We will spend full friday and depending on number of drinks that are free in the evening part of saturday.... Wink

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, I won't be in until Saturday but if anyone is hanging around and wants to do dinner at Louie's Basque Hotel, Jim, Peet, (Bahati Safaris), his son Dreyer, myself and our host Dave will all be there.

Sarge

Holland's .375: One Planet, One Rifle . . . for one hundred years!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that, Widowmaker. I thought when the site changed the old posts might have been lost and didn't look. Mea culpa.

We will be there at the Barnes booth at 3:00 Friday. We get in Wednesday and leave Saturday morning. Dinner one night would be nice. Knocking back a few would be good, too.

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
patrkyhntr!

I was just busting on you! looking forward to puting some faces on these names!!!!!

Widowmaker416

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is no other kind of hunting IMO, Widowmaker. See ya there.