New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talley- Ho !!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
In anticipation of leaving for Tanzania on July 28, I took my CZ 375 for a trip to my rifle range today. I removed the scope that had been on it since my trip to RSA last year, and sighted in my backup scope. Both scopes were mounted with Talley QD rings. After sighting in my backup scope, I re-mounted the original scope, and fired a group. The point of impact had not changed one bit!!!! Last year in RSA and Zim, I took eight animals. All but two were one shot kills. My Buffalo took three, and a Kudu at over 400 yards took two. I can go to Tanzania with the same confidence I had last year. What a fine product Talley QD rings are. I am getting really pumped now. Inside two weeks and counting.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Dale, you lucky dog...I have to wait 53 weeks till my turn in the Selous...I am going to make it a life long dream 21 hunting days...

Say high to all,

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Dale,

You have the right tools, the skill, and you have the confidence. You will be an admirable hunter. May Diana look favorably upon you. Best of luck!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
And last year, I got to watch 1115 shoot all those animals, but the Kudu ('cause I didn't want to climb no damn mountain!).

Folks, the guy can shoot... And I look forward to looking over his shoulder when he takes a couple of buff next week!

thumb

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7592 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote