THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Exporter award - Chipitani Safari Company - Zimbabwe

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exporter award - Chipitani Safari Company - Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello all,

I am very proud to announce that Chipitani Safari Company / Zimbabwedipandpack.com have won the 2011 "Best Exporter of the Year( Hunting) " Award in Zimbabwe. This is the second year in a row that we have been voted the best Exporter in this category.

Thanks to all the Hunters, Outfitters, Agents and Taxidermists who have supported us over the past years.

We are committed to offer you the best service we possibly can.

Sincerely

Andy & Sarah Hunter and Staff at Chipitani Safari Co.

Posts: 81 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
Chipitaini cetainly did well by me last year. I got my trophies back in A-1 shape, for less cost, and in half the time of previous safaris. Well done to Andy and his crew!
Mangwana

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Andy, Congratulations. Thanks for all of your help in the past and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

David

Posts: 1046 | Location: Kerrville, Texas USA | Registered: 02 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Andy is grade A and I will use him again this year.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Andy! Well deserved given the quality of service you provide. Lyons and Ohaver Taxidermy in San Diego with 50 years of experience say your pack and dip services are one of the very best ever. My 2008, 2009, and 2011 boxes arrived quickly and all the contents were in perfect condition.
lb

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing but compliments for the way he handled our 2009 trophies from Chifuti and the tanning of my elephant leather.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andy, congratulations. You and Sarah deserve it. I think all who hunt in Zimbabwe and read this on AR should consider using Andy for their shipments. Not to say that the other shippers are not good but Andy is very professional and will back up anything if there is a problem. Why else would he get this award?

Posts: 146 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 06 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Pamberi na Muvhimi!!Another one of the remaining few who still keeps it tidy, well done Andy. tu2

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Andy, Sarah, and staff tu2for a job well done, keep up the good work.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andy,Congrats on the award. For those that post here do not over look Andy's PH skills as well. Top notch
Tom

Posts: 71 | Location: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
The service provided by Andy Hunter and Chipitani continues to be second to none. I completed my hunt with Save Safaris in September 2014, and thanks to Andy and his staff and the folks at D&L Custom House Brokers near Chicago, my trophies are already in the hands of my taxidermist in Virginia. Many thanks to all for your professionalism and great customer service!

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Andy, Well deserved. Glad you guys are doing well.
All the best

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote