New
Find
Notify
Tools

The extradition.......
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If the dentist is extradited to Zim as per our extradition agreement wouldn't that mean we could extradite Mugabe and his cronies as well?

Seems to me that that particular sword would cut both ways????

Maybe we could get the dentist to "take one for the team", so to speak.

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Something tells me that Mugabe won't be arrested in Zim.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
No doubt Uncle Bob and his minions are a waste of good air, but it isn't the same thing. Bob didn't commit his alleged offences in the US of A. See what I mean?

Normally I would say the there is zero chance of the Dr. getting extradited to Zim.......... but then I think about some of the things that your fearless leader has done in the recent past. Still, it would be a real stretch, not to mention the precedent it would be setting for the future and many other issues. A real can of worms.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
Something tells me that Mugabe won't be arrested in Zim.

rotflmo

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote