New
Find
Notify
Tools

taxidermist a little quiet
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Quite a while ago I got an email form my taxidermist saying they had received my raw materials and what postions did I want so I wrote back and haven't heard from them since. I've been assuming this means they got my reply and they're working on it, but in the back of my mind I can't help but wonder.

Am I just paranoid and the wheels are in motion or are they still waiting on my reply or worse yet so busy they forgot?

7mm. guy

shoot straight or shoot often.

One of Us
Picture of baboon
posted Hide Post
Now you will hear from them only when they want to be paid!If the e-mail was not returned as a bad address they got it.

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Houston Texas | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Better to contact him and make sure all is on schedule.If you assume that he got the instructions and has proceeded you may be in for an unpleasant surprise.

It would have been nice had he confirmed receipt of your instructions but since he hasn't then I would contact him to be sure.Cannot hurt at all and may help a lot.How can you lose by contacting him for a progress report.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
next time instead of letting it up to the PH to see that his buddy (the taxidermist) gets your horns and skins (so he gets his kick back) make arrangements to have them dip/shipped home and have a peaceful night's sleep!