THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Need to speak with a lawyer regarding CITES animal

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to speak with a lawyer regarding CITES animal
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted
As the title suggests, I need to speak with an experienced lawyer regarding a CITES animal. Please PM me and I'll be in touch.

Thank you,

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised there are no lawyers in the house!

Graybird

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I strongly suggest you contact John Jackson at Conservation Force for a discussion and possible referral for legal services.

http://www.conservationforce.org/index.html

Jim

Posts: 1208 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
There are plenty of us here, but few of us have dealt legally with specific Cites animal issues. John Jackson would be my recommendation at this juncture. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by graybird:

Rest assured, there are, but which lawyer gives advice for free, especially in times of recession?
jumping

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fujotupu:
quote:
Originally posted by graybird:

Rest assured, there are, but which lawyer gives advice for free, especially in times of recession?
jumping

I'd be willing to pay for the services, but I guess no one wants a little chore!!! Big Grin

Graybird

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Conservation Force under John Jackson's leadership has extensive experience in CITES matters. CF has done incredible work on both the world stage and at the individual level. I believe a phone call and discussion would be worth your time.

Jim

Posts: 1208 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
I'll bite. PM me the issue.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you threaten to give a government official an "ass spanking" or did you just tell them "STFU"? I probably know someone that could be great help to you now, but I am not sure I would subject them to your childishness.

Posts: 2826 | Location: Houston | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smarterthanu:
Did you threaten to give a government official an "ass spanking" or did you just tell them "STFU"? I probably know someone that could be great help to you now, but I am not sure I would subject them to your childishness.

Go away!!! Shoo Fly!!!

Graybird

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:
I'll bite. PM me the issue.

Thanks Will! PM sent.

Graybird