THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Saeed's video - Tanz 2004 - CANADIAN LIST

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Saeed's video - Tanz 2004 - CANADIAN LIST
 Login/Join

Picture of Canuck
posted
Hi Graylake,

I have not heard anything for a couple weeks either. I have sent out an e-mail this AM.

Samwise had the video and was ready to send it off. I was on the road at the time and didn't have access to the list, so I gave him the addy for Smokey, who I mistakenly thought was the next guy on the list. I haven't heard anything since.

For the record, the only rules to this free exchange are thus:

1. When you receive the video, you e-mail me so I know you have it.
2. I will give you the addy of the next guy on the list.
3. You watch it as soon as possible out of respect for all the guys waiting behind you on the list.
4. Feel free to copy the DVD for your personal use, but pass along the original.
5. When you are done you send it to the next guy via Expresspost (or courier) and e-mail me the tracking number so that I know that its gone and so that you do not become the scapegoat if it goes missing.

Thats it....we don't ask much!

This particular exchange has taken far too long.

Graylake, you will be getting the DVD immediately after Smokey.

gdupuis: I arranged for another copy to be mailed to you a couple weeks ago. Make sure to e-mail me when you receive it!

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
where is the DVD now?

I have not heard anything about it for a while.

Graylake

Posts: 187 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: 15 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bringing this to the top. I got bumped down the list (by my own request, since the video was due to come while I was moose hunting), but it seems to be lost out there somewhere!!

I've been waiting too long for this. C'mon guys, share and share alike!!!

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gdupuis
posted Hide Post
Hey buddy!

I've received it last night, and will write to you very soon.

Thanks again,
Guillaume

Posts: 91 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: 27 December 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Revised List
East
Gatehouse (not an easterner, but he sent the video that way
Mahmunur Rahman
gdupuis
Canadian Lefty
Fischer
mdesrosi
Turman

West
Samwise
Graylake
Smokey
Frans
Richard Powell
archdlx
Mabelinqwane
Canuck32
prairiewolf
calgarychef1

Prairiewolf, please pm or e-mail me with your real name, address and phone number.

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
BTT.

Update:

This thread got chopped up into about 10 pieces during the forum changeover. Don't know why since there was no active posting at the time of the change-over.

Anyhoo, here is the current status...

Smokey is finished with the DVD's and has mailed them to Graylake. Frans will be next.

CanadianLefty had just finished up the the Eastern set and will be forwarding them to Fischer as soon as I get the address to him.

Cheers,
Canuck

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: Graylake has not only received the "western" videos, but he watched them and has put them in the mail to Frans already! I think that could be a record turnaround time!! Thanks! Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

one of us
posted Hide Post
Canuck,is there anyway another name could be added to the East list? Let me know and I`ll send my address, thanks.

Posts: 52 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 July 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Turman,

Just PM or e-mail me with your full contact info (Name, Address and Phone Number).

Cheers,
Canuck

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I have just sent off the DVDs to the next Canadian recipient.

Canuck, you got mail Smiler

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
UPDATE:

The vid's are really movin' now.

Fischer will be sending the eastern DVDs out to mdesrosi on Monday.

Frans will be sending out the western DVD to Richard Powell shortly as well.

Cheers,
Canuck

one of us
posted Hide Post
New copies of the DVD's were sent to mdesrosi on Jan. 24.

Canuck, haven't got a reply to my e-mail. Can you send me your address, and I'll send the originals back to you.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Hi Fischer, Thanks for the update. I will e-mail you right away.

Cheers,
Canuck

one of us
posted Hide Post
Any knews about where they are now?

Posts: 52 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 July 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Turman,

Mdesrosi will be sending you the Eastern videos very soon!

Richard Powell shipped the Western videos a day or so ago to archdlx. I am still waiting for confirmation of receipt.

When Turman is done with the East vid's, we'll use them to split the remainder of the West list in half.

Cheers,
Canuck

ps: Calgarychef, I have added you to the Western list.

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Turman and archdlx are both ready to send the videos on. I will have them send the vids to mabelingwane and prairiewolf. That will leave only one more location for each video. Canuck32 has asked to put to the end of the list as he is currently working in the bush.

This has gone extremely well so far this year. I have to thank everyone for their cooperation!

Cheers,
Canuck