THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Please have a look,maybe one of you would be interested in this skin

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please have a look,maybe one of you would be interested in this skin
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted
This a web site based auction in New Zealand like E-bay.The guy is getting a lot of shit about trying to sell this Cheetah skin. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=48056900&permanent=

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1878 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Have him put it on EBAY and it will sell...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It would seem it cannot be exported. The majority of the questions are typical of the retorical outrage posted by the ignorant.
The poor guy can't even save himself as he proclaims to be against the killing of animals. I wonder if he is a VEGAN or finds it ok to wear leather shoes, belts or other clothing gained from the necessary slaughter of animals for human use.
I think ignore would be in order, although he is answering without stooping to the level of his detractors.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my god ! you would've thought some of those people were from the prc ( peoples republic of california ) !

please take no offense frank m. i have met a few educated and people of integrity there.just damn few.

If u want missing trophies,stolen trophies,crap mounts or replacement minature trophies .....use KARL HUMAN TAXIDERMY in east london, south africa.