New
Find
Notify
Tools

Place to hunt this group of animals
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Would like to hear what most would say is a good place to start looking.Would like to hunt livingston eland and chobe bushbuck maybe a sable or roan.Would not pass on a good kudu bull,bushpig,warthog or impala either.

Would like to focus on the eland and bushbuck first though and take others if they came along.Thanks for any help given

Posts: 578 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
If the hunt is as or more important than the trophy's then I would look at a plains game hunt with the likes of Makore or Kambako Safaris that are both based in wild areas of Mozambique.
Will provide you with a "real Africa" Safari experience never to be forgotten .

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a perfect match for Royal Kafue and Andrew Baldry. He posts here and has had some amazing trophies. Check the report section. I have not hunted with him, but would go tommorrow if I had the time and money Smiler

Posts: 1091 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
Kambako will have everything on your list except Roan.
They do it with style.

Posts: 761 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Svinejakt:
Sounds like a perfect match for Royal Kafue and Andrew Baldry. He posts here and has had some amazing trophies. Check the report section. I have not hunted with him, but would go tommorrow if I had the time and money Smiler

Thanks mate but note Eland is priority here and my population is still small. However southern Roan I do have.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9983 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote