THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    2 weeks in couting and I'm off to RSA!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 weeks in couting and I'm off to RSA!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Msichana
posted
I leave in two weeks for my first hunt (ever) in RSA with an all women's group.

I'm sooooooo excited!

Posts: 122 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 20 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awsome stuff. Who are you hunting with and where in SA?

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 782 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Msi,

I wish I were in your boots. Your first will always be remembered. RSA is, in my opinion, the best choice for a first encounter with Mother Africa. As it appears you'll be with hail-women-well-met, as opposed to a high degree of Testosterone, I can only say well done.

I pray the venda,zulu, shona, xshona gods comply and show you all mother africa can show. Do not spit in her eye. Instead enjoy, rejoice, and seriously think about what you are seeeing/doing/experiencing.

Sorry for the emotional response but tequila does that to me. I envy first timers. Nothing will ever be the same. And while you do not realise it now, that is a very good thing.

Bon chance mon ami, bon chance and bon voyage

\nkonka

Dan Donarski
Hunter's Horn Adventures
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
906-632-1947
www.huntershornadventures.com

Posts: 668 | Location: Michigan's U.P. | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Msichana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hutty:
Awsome stuff. Who are you hunting with and where in SA?

Tollies African Safaris in the Eastern Cape area

Posts: 122 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 20 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is now five weeks until I leave.Beginning to think the day might finally get here.This will be my seventh trip over and the second where my wife will join me.

We will start our trip at Capetown, enjoy some seafood and maybe some whale watching, moving up the coast every couple of days.We plan to visit Port Elizabeth, Zululand and also Durban.We intend to visit a whinery or two,go game veiwing and spend about three days actually hunting.

Not my typical safari but this time is mostly for my wife's benefit.Anyhow, I am content with spending time in Africa and I pray that my bloody cell phone will not function where we are.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote