Find
Notify
Tools

steve robinson
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How's wife-mate??

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
She was discharged from hospital on monday and has been taking it easy at home this week and is now well on the road to recovery. Smiler

All that good Portuguese wine and my lousy cooking is doing her the world of good! rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
All that good Portuguese wine and my lousy cooking is doing her the world of good! rotflmo

Methinks it is mostly tha fact that "YOU" are cooking and so giving her a rest - rather than the lousyness of your cooking!

Very good to hear she is well on the mend! Send my regards.

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Andrew,

Truth be told, I've always loved cooking and about the only meal Susan ever cooks is on Christmas day when I like to kick back and do as little as possible. Wink

Whether I'm a good cook or not is open to debate but I do enjoy it! Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve is an excellent cook he proved that on our hunt in Uganda. If Susan will permit it I bet he's watching over her like a baby eagle with her right now.and dam glad to have her home.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
She must be getting better because she's spending the arvo sorting the office out! Eeker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve, so glad to hear Susan is home and doing better.....now about this one legged hooker that moved into my house and claims you have adopted him.......

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Tim,

If he asks you for pocket money/an allowance, make sure you give him chores to do in exchange for it! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tim,

If he asks you for pocket money/an allowance, make sure you give him chores to do in exchange for it! rotflmo

At least chopping lots of wood!! LOTS!! dancing

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Hmmm..... might not be a good idea to let him loose with an axe because he's running out of toes....... Maybe let him wash the cars instead!

rotflmo animal rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hmmm..... might not be a good idea to let him loose with an axe because he's running out of toes....... Maybe let him wash the cars instead!

rotflmo animal rotflmo

Damn! Forgot about the lack of toes. hilbily stir

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i got 25 toes it's just that most of them are on you extra Legs in the closet Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
i got 25 toes it's just that most of them are on you extra Legs in the closet Big Grin Big Grin

jumping yuck jumping