THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Here Is Something For Those Who Like To Get Close!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here Is Something For Those Who Like To Get Close!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68025 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ha...
You know its fake if it is technology invented but the Chinese lol...
They steal technology..not invent it

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Poyntman:
Ha...

In earlier times it was the Japs who were stealing technology but they did a damn good job correcting the errors earning them top spot among industrialized nations. Big Grin

Posts: 2001 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:
Ha...

In earlier times it was the Japs who were stealing technology but they did a damn good job correcting the errors earning them top spot among industrialized nations. Big Grin

Actually, there is no such thing as stealing it.

Some traitor is always willing to sell it clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68025 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:
Ha...

Actually, there is no such thing as stealing it.

Some traitor is always willing to sell it clap

By hook or by crook but they got the job done. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
they did a damn good job correcting the errors

Fulvio: You mean like the air bag thing?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they should test the cloak by walking into a pride of lions, preferably on video. That would really pump up the social media numbers!

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
You can get up to all sorts of nonsense with that.

Would be great for a blind.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9917 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
You can get up to all sorts of nonsense with that.

Would be great for a blind.

In the year 2525, there was a convention of our SUPER HEROS.

SUPERMAN
BATMAN etc.

Superman arrived at the convention, with clothes torn up, and he looked like had a bit of a crap!

His best friend Batman died him “hey man of steel, what happened to you?”

“I was flying on my way here over Miami Beach, and I looked down and saw WINDERWOMAN lying there naked!”

“Oh boy! What do you do?”

“I thought of giving her a surprise, so I dived between her legs!”

“Golly! I bet she was surprised!”

“Not as much as the INVISIBLE MAN was!”

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a very visible situation that really blew me away.

It was 1971 and as a teenager I was with my dad in an Indian Wildlife sanctuary on foot, watching game. We had a tribal guide with us and he was using a standard black umbrella for the mild drizzle.

My dad & I followed him and we realised that the guide with the umbrella could walk right up to game like wild boar, gaur and even elephant - no cover at all in the open near a lake & he would walk up to 20 meters from the animals. The moment we reached 50 meters (without umbrellas & with camo tops) the animals would look up and start to move away.

My dad concluded that the umbrella gave a humped profile like a black gaur or a small elephant & so the game were not scared!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11071 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The black umbrella works wonders with Cape Buffalo as well ...... as does Maasai garb with Tommies and Oryx in Northern Tanzania. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As Fulvio said, both umbrellas and the Masai shuka are very effective on the plains. I think game thinks the umbrella is an ostrich, but who knows. We found the shukas particularly effective this year on a Roberts as we had to circle around and cut through the middle of a herd of cattle, both to get the wind and to not be shooting into a herd of cattle. The cattle didn't seem to mind much and three folks in red shukas walking through the middle of a herd of cattle didn't spook the Roberts at all.

The invisible cloak reminds me of the short-lived Caprivi rebellion in the early 2000's. Anyone follow it? I read about it in the Windhoek paper for months and it kept me in stitches. It seems a medicine man of sorts if you will recruited a small band of followers and found two AK-47's in Zambia. So they decided to rebel against the Namibian government and declare independence.
After they were arrested for treason and were standing trial, he was asked how he thought he and his twenty followers, with two AK's could oppose the Namibian military. He testified it was simple -- they would be invisible. When asked why he and the others in the dock could be seen, if they were invisible, he had a ready answer for that too. He said it was because he was wearing clothes, whereupon, he started to take his off to demonstrate the power of his magic. The judge shut it down before he was able to prove his point.

Posts: 10208 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote