THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Increase in Shipping Prices of Trophies and Documentation Fees

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Increase in Shipping Prices of Trophies and Documentation Fees
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
I was just looking over the paperwork from Logwin Air and Ocean and noticed how much shipping prices have increased. My clients are really starting to complain. The Outfitters on that side need to let the shipping companies know that American hunters understand that shipping is expensive but no one wants to be taken advantage of. It is my job to communicate with my clients and let them know about the increase on shipping before their hunt. This may influence the amount of extra Plains Game they harvest or the amount of taxidermy they get done in RSA. The Documentation Fees for the Department of Economic Development, Environment, Conservation and Tourism have also increased. I would not have posted this if it was only one client complaining.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got bunch from Arica, and the price very irritating.