THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Who is near Lake Burunge hunting now?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is near Lake Burunge hunting now?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A friend photographed this lion just near Lake Burunge this past weekend. Someone hunting there has a good chance at a bruiser trophy....

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Could you have yor photographer friend run that bad boy back into the park, as I will be there in November. The funny thing is, I orginally had the first hunt in Lokisale (July) booked for this year and then switched my dates.....I hope I didn't out smart myself, as that is one awesome lion.

Posts: 1361 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I apologise as it was NOT lokisale but the Lake Burunge side (Westy side) of the park.

How does one "edit" the Thread title?

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lets Book a hunt with Sheni ! Cool Wink

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Ouch, that's a nice kitty.

Bwana, go back and edit the original post and you should be able to change the tite.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a good lion!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Woof!

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote