New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks Everyone
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
To those of you who sent my mom something. She has looked throgh everything many times and enjoys everything she recieved. It eases her mind and she appericates the attention. She is lonely, I see her daily but for her to recieve mail from all over the world is the best medicine for her. She is amazed by the internet and the quality of people I have met on here that take the time to do a little something for her. Even one simple post card makes her smile from ear to ear.

Her spirts are GREAT and thats most important during these difficult times. I had to cancel my hunts this year but I'm glad to do that for my mom.

So Again thanks alot for helping us with these difficult times.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eric I'd also like to send some pictures I have online as well as a story from my recent hunt - please also send me you Mom's email address.

Mike

Posts: 89 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 07 March 2004Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Eric,

I'm one of the ones also asking you to post an address again, I've a couple of pics for your mom too but you need to read your hotmail on occasion I think.

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Eric,

I'd love to send your mom my journal from this years safari. Just email me her address.

BOWHUNR mrbowhunr@cox.net

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote