New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Buffalo Goring A Young Lion!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ouch! That looks like it would hurt. Something lions and I both think about when hunting buffalo.

Posts: 10377 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh my God! That was Freddie the Lion! He was a second cousin, four times removed, to Cecil, and I believe he was only in South Africa for medical treatment, his mother having walked out on the family and his father having been gunned down by a phlebotomist from Peoria Illinois.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
That will make him limp for a bit

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8052 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Well, at least it was only a WATER buffalo...

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lucky for the lion it was a water buffalo: a Cape buffalo would have killed him!

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The video is really great. Looks like a cow was down and several old dugga boys didn't like it!

That's why I think cape buffalo are the absolutely best DG hunt available today!

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote