New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those who hunt with Buzz
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I know a lot of AR Members hunt with Buzz and some are planning on returning in 2009. I saw this donation on the S.C.I. Convention website and thought it might be of interest to those who hunt with Buzz.

14 days of African hunt filming in high definition

Price $ 4,200
Donation # 22610
Auction:

Donated By: Charlton McCallum Safaris

14 days of filming in high definition donated by Charlton McCallum Safaris. Capture the opportunity to revisit your African hunting experience time and time again through this video package that includes filming, editing and delivery of the finished product. Charlton McCallum is well known for the best-selling DVDs 'Zambezi Extreme' and 'Hunting the African Elephant,' which feature up-close and personal encounters with some of Africa's most dangerous and sought-after game. Your cameraman will be Justin Drainer, who filmed a large portion of the above-mentioned titles. Additional costs may apply for locations outside Zimbabwe. See outfitter for details. Service must be scheduled with outfitter for available dates in 2009 only. For more information, contact Buzz or Myles at Int. 263 4 49953 or 263 11 219172 or 263 912 201 487.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9479 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Justin "Timber Snake" "Agent Orange" Drainer is a great guy, a tremendous cameraman and a fearless videographer. How he stands his ground holding a camera, when I can barely stand my ground holding a rifle, is beyond me. He is also delightful company in camp. When I showed my friends the video from last year's hunt, to a person they commented that they thought the filming had been done by a network television cameraman.

Mike

Posts: 21662 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote