THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    renewed my firearms travel insurance today !

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

renewed my firearms travel insurance today !
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted
Last year folks believe it or not I racked up 145 000 miles !!! and when I count it , I ended up visiting 5 continents with firearms and hunting 7 different countries – that’s a lot of opportunity to have rifles lost or damaged !!! Luckily no mishaps to report and all well -

In anticipation of a full season with lots of travel ahead of me, today I renewed my firearms insurance , as usual I did it through Tim Hartsock at core-vens ….it was very very easy, well priced and will give me peace of mind to travel with my guns wherever I need to be ….not only that but theft or loss outside of travel is covered …well worth the money …

Just wanted to publicly thank Tim and his team for what he has put together here that serves the hunting community – thanks Tim …

Here are his details

1-800-796-9907
Tim Hartsock
Core-Vens Insurance
Tim Hartsock <tim.hartsock@corevens.com>
www.corevensguninsurance.com

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote