THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Safari Classics Tracks Across Africa - Hunting for the Truth

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Safari Classics Tracks Across Africa - Hunting for the Truth
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Cajun1956
posted
I encourage everyone to checkout Safari Classics Production's most recent episode entitled "Conservation - Hunting for the Truth". Their Tracks Across Africa series plays on the Outdoor Channel.

Well done Safari Classics.

DSC Life Member
HSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
SCI
RMEF

Posts: 2021 | Location: Republic of Texico | Registered: 20 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just wish that could get into the living rooms of people that need to see that...Thanks Mr.Fulson for doing what you do!

Posts: 124 | Location: Hickory, PA | Registered: 13 May 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Yes it was a good show.

While it would be nice to get shows like this on animal planet having them on a hunting network isn't bad either. It's amazing and actually frightening how many hunters in the US think "African trophy hunters" are everything the anti's say they are.

Often you hear these folks say they only hunt for meat while claiming trophy hunting is bad. Obviously a lot of these people are misinformed too. Unfortunately hunters are often their own worst enemy. Too quick to condemn another hunter because they don't do or think as they do. So perhaps tv shows like this can help educate a few of them also.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2811 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Problem with hunting shows is that they are only on hunting shows
Hell, I don’t have sat so I have not been able to watch them for last few years
They should be accessible little easier than just through cable TV

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote