THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    What to Say to a Person Who Has Never Hunted

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What to Say to a Person Who Has Never Hunted
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I recently stumbled upon this great hunting article and really think that every person who hunts should read it... yeah, I know most of us don't like to sit and read so much Wink But you'll never be sorry for spending this few minutes! You will want to give it to all those in your life who does not understand your hunting needs.

I placed it on our website (to "preserve"). So read it at this link:
What to Say to a Person Who Has Never Hunted

MCD

Posts: 31 | Location: Uitspan Ranch, Namibia | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very informative website. Thanks for sharing.
Jeff

No people in history have ever
survived who thought they could protect their freedom by making themselves
inoffensive to their enemies.

Posts: 1689 | Location: North MS U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Should be in the NY Times. Hahahhahahahaha.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How can anyone not enjoy such an article? I also wish I could place it in the NY Times!

I know the world would have been a better place if more people were learned from early in life the basics and joy of the outdoors and hunting.
The article is telling is why.

But thanks... I knew you would appreciate it.

MCD

Posts: 31 | Location: Uitspan Ranch, Namibia | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Thanks. A useful and informative article.

One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
It really is a good article and I enjoyed reading it.

The "Button Pusher" in me fights with reason when faced with certain Vegan anti-hunter audiences.

In that case I usually regress to "Oh Man, I just love to see the blood spray!". Big Grin

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2319 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote