THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Dallas in January Friday night AR dinner at DSC convention
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas in January Friday night AR dinner at DSC convention
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hell: thats why we skip the auctions-too costly!

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Tom, looking forward to meeting some new AR friends.

Mike & Cherie

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ya come see me when your there Introduce yourselfs. I would like to meet the face's that go with the names on here. I'll be around FTW's booth off and on thurs. fri. and maybe sat.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Well guys time is getting short and DSC will be in a little more then a week. want to firm up the number of all intended to be with us at Pappas BBQ on Friday evening.

Mike & Cherie
Frank & Joyce
Ed aka D.O.J.
Mike & Katherine
Bill Cooley
Scott & Pam
Judge
Dan & wife & a few more
Karl S
ddrhook
Shawn & wife
Jane & Hubby
Wayne aka Bitterroot
Wink
L. David Keith and buddy
Keith
butchloc & Di
Tapper2 & wife
Larry01 and girlfriend
ledvm and wife
Jerry Huffaker
JTurk & Vern Ebert
quackgr & Rosemary, Richard & Marleen
450#2 N.E. aka Tony
Aaron Neilson

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
I'll be there

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2009 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Mike,

My wife and I are seriously gonna make an effort to come too! Due to my business we sometimes get detained though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36845 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
BTT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll be there with my pal Vern Ebert.

Posts: 30 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Mike,
We are newcomers to the convention,but have been on AR for several years. There are 4 of us that would like to come to the AR dinner. Names are Gerald & Rosemary Corey and Richard & Marleen Corey. Keep us posted on place and time etc. Thanks
Gerald

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Pappas BBQ
2231 West Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75220-4304

630-700pm we will be gathering
Mike

This is from 07 and fellow member Mims Reeds sign. Need a Tuf Pak see Mims

This is some of last years get together Friday evening.

This is one pic of Saturday evening party at the Comfort Inn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'll be there

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will be there.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Guys heading to Dallas tomorrow. So If any more sign up for our dinner Friday, just show up there will be room.

See you all soon,

Mike

posted Hide Post
Just came from the dinner at Pappas BBQ! Great food and good company. Nice to meet some of you folks. Special thanks to Richard Cheatham of Dallas Safari Club for treating us to dinner! It was greatly appreciated. Thanks to Mike (Retreever) and Cherie (Mamma Chop Chop)for your hospitality. We'll see you Saturday night at the Comfort Inn!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope everyone is having a great time and wish I could be there! Things aren't too bad here on Guam though, I went scuba diving twice today and am going to have very fresh sushi for dinner in a couple of hours. I'd still rather be at DSC though!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
Enjoy guys.

Looks like I am destined to miss DSC '10 convention.

Haven't missed DSC in years Frowner

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We, wife and I, came, saw, ate and just plain enjoyed ourselves. Met lots of great people. Thanks to all for organizing and to the DSC for picking up the tab on Friday night.