New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone here from Denver and can...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Put me up for a couple days at the latter end of August?

Just closed a huge deal and it's exciting and truly humbling in just the second safari season since opening this business to be granted this type of opportunity and exposure Smiler

I'm unable to spill the beans yet... But a major production entertainment company will be filming me/TrophyShotPrints.com for a clip in a TV NETWORK Hunter/Outdoor Series and BILLBOARD AD CAMPAIGN.

Sure would be nice to spend a couple days with an AR MEMBER/FAMILY than a couple nights at an empty hotel....I'll cook a LUAU!!! Big Grin

Never left the Hawaiian Islands before except to a safari once with my son to Africa in 2008.

Please PM me...

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear of the new deal. Your work is awesome! Good luck.

I live in New Zealand but I may request your skills with my safari photos when I get back in Oct.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11221 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Roland!!!

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

Posts: 192 | Location: Ga | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
Glad to hear of the new deal. Your work is awesome! Good luck.

I live in New Zealand but I may request your skills with my safari photos when I get back in Oct.

Thank you mate tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by impalaslayer:
Congrats Roland!!!

Much appreciated John...incredibly humbling, not used to all the attention I got today...these folks are AWESOME!!! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Roland:
I'm 120mi south, but, could put you up down here and maybe show you around some of the local plains, prairie dogs, Royal Gorge, our local miniature Grand Canyon and a mountain or two that I find enjoyable.
Much depends on where I'm at on the back surgery and/or whether you can get down here or not and have the time to spend.
Be a real shame to spend it all in Denver and not get to play tourist a few days. Sure hope you can hang around awhile.

Try contacting Aaron, he's in Denver on the west side somewhere.

Wish you the best with that business deal. Hope it comes true better than it looks so far.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6010 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi George,

I'm not certain as of yet how much "tourist" I can play, nor how you'll be with your back surgery recovery...but you're the only offer I've received thus far and it's certainly much appreciated.

I'm still open to options and let's see how this all plays out and I'll definitely be in touch brother...mighty kind of you!!! tu2

Aloha!

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Howdy Roland:
Don't have a feeling the doc's gonna get to my back by then. Sure dragging his a$$ about it.
Was hoping to have had it done by the end of April, here it is almost mid July and still jacking around with tests and weeks between appts. Next one isn't until Aug 13th now. Had a choice, drive all the way to the middle of Denver then , or N end of Colo Springs Aug 28th.
Sure am suffering from the spasms the last several weeks. Getting worse it seems.

Got a lab report today for the infected elbow.
"staph infection" Sure nothing I need facing at least two more surgeries this year.

Hey, even if I'm laid up, you can sure come spend some time bsing with me. I can put you up and give you directions how to find lots of places you'd enjoy seeing whether I could show you in person or not. Figure I could find some guys that would be willing to take you there instead if I can't make it.

Wish you the best regardless. Main thing is spend as long as you can while off that island. Never know if or when you might get another chance. I'd planned on getting back to Europe & the UK too, but, it's not gonna happen.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6010 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Too bad it's not Dallas, as you'd be welcome into my family's home and see "Lion" as you stayed. Congratulations.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best of wishes on your great opportunity. I got my fingers crossed for you!

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you again George...very kind of you but as mentioned Im still open to other possible options I may have at this point tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
Too bad it's not Dallas, as you'd be welcome into my family's home and see "Lion" as you stayed. Congratulations.

Hi "M"-

I would've been very excited if it were in Dallas and graciously accept your welcome my friend...O' Shucks!!!

Some day I hope!!!

Mighty kind of you and thanks again M... tu2

Aloha!

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Best of wishes on your great opportunity. I got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks J....per our phone call yesterday morning the goodness continues to increase...incredible team to work with!!!

Thank you my friend tu2